Friday, January 20, 2012

New Year, New Me

Every year I, like so many others, make a resolution to make myself better; a resolution to change all of the aspect of myself that I am unhappy with. And every year I never go through with my resolutions, and feel even worse about myself than when I started at the beginning of the year.
Well this year I’m determined to actually make a difference in my life.
One thing I want to change is my health. I want to be healthy! I’ve been a chubby girl all my life, but for the rest of my life I want to be a healthy girl. So resolution #1 : reach my healthy goal weight of 140. I realize that in a years time this may be a hard task to accomplish and I’m okay with not meeting it completely, but as long as I’m on the road to being healthy I’m okay with that.
I also want to be a more social person. As of right now I can be completely happy reading a good book, or creating a new piece of artwork. But in doing this I let my social life suffer, and being only 22, that’s not such a good thing. So resolution #2 : create and strengthen friendships.
As of right now, those are the two objectives high on my priority list. I’m sure as I continue to update you on my journey through my resolutions more will arise, but for now these are my main concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment